Saturday, August 1, 2009

my final Penguin ATC entry

small note before I begin...
you might be wondering where all my card photos are. As you know, my focus is usually card making... but in the summer I like to take time to play too. So, don't worry. I will return with cards soon. (and a few COOL tutes!)


After playing around last night with some different ideas, I decided on making this atc for the Penguin swap I signed on for.
Instead of doing them all OAK, i decided to go for a series. Some penguins are pink and green. others are black with designer tummies.
here a pic.
Well. I should stop playing in this room and get to organizing and spending some time with the fam. I will be at the Muse tonight! can't wait. it's so exciting and the weather will definitely be perfect for the "DOG DAYS of SUMMER" in Frederick!

ps. my monkey mood for today?

No comments: