Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Craft camp going smoothly!


This was day 2 of our Reuse, Recycle and Re-CREATE craft camp. This year we have a group of girls who are so perfectly behaved and love to craft!
Let's see... what have we made so far?
vases, votive holders, bottlecap jewelry and art, paper mache', snow globes, collage coasters, ... and more! It's so exciting to see these kids really take pride in what they create. All young little artists!
Tomorrow is our final day and I can't wait to see how the day turns out!

As for stampin' work. I haven't done much this week. I did send a box over to Art Partners... I hope they received it by now. and my updated line is available at the Muse.

Oh! I almost forgot... the trunk show at the Muse! We had a great time. Boy was it crowded downtown. Whitney's store came alive with people. So many things to see in her store and everyone was so friendly! The dogs were in full gear (punk rockers and cowgirls...), and their owners were just as decked out.
thank you to all who came out and visited me. I loved meeting every one of you. And thank you for purchasing my calendars and cards. I hope you love them as much as I loved making them.
I will keep the Muse and Art Partners stocked thru the fall with more of these!
Thank you Whitney for a memorable FIRST Muse Trunk Show!

That's it for now. Have a great night. See you soon!
~Allison

No comments: