Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wondering where I've been?

Me too!
Actually. last week I wasn't feeling very well. Not sick... just run down a bit and tired. also the thought of gearing up for a series of craft fairs and vendor sales has me a bit nervous.
So today I spent the day having some me time. Relaxing and just taking a breath and I am ready to start full force tomorrow.
And just in time, I am anticipating a shipment either tomorrow or the next day of my new catalog goodies - stamp sets and accessories I purchased from the new 2008 Spring Catty!
So I will get a few cards put together tomorrow and post very soon!
Also...
I do have one thing to share. Recently I made a few journals for sale.... using some fabric and the great SU chipboard, i was able to make 80 pg journals! Added some one of a kind embroidery and vintage buttons!
Here's some pics!
Anyway... If you like this... you can view more by the week's end on my etsy store!
So... that's where I'm at. hope you are having a nice week. Valentine's Day is just a few days away. Do you have plans?
See you soon!
-Allison

No comments: