Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today's projects...

So as planned I woke up totally inspired and ready to work! And then in the next second I realized that my mom's birthday is next Tuesday and I have been wanting to make her an apron. Then I got the kids ready for school and was prepared to push everyone out the door... when Emily says..."Mom, i'm not feeling well.." So I look at her breakfast and realize... she didn't eat anything.
I reached to touch her forehead and was shocked to "feel" her fever. (102... that's not good).

So. Dosed her up and put her back in bed. (she's much better now. Fever is manageable... but I'm sure she'll miss her Valentine's Day party tomorrow - boohoo).

Then made coffee... mmmmmm...

Ok. Now ready to work! Made my mom's gift and packaged it. I sewed on a twill patch that in stamped "from my heart to yours".
I painted the shipping (CISCO - hubby's) box. I think she'll like it.







Then I made cards. Today I am concentrating on the TRENDY TREES set. I just LOVE IT!!!
Looking at it reminds me of fresh air.
Clean, crisp and perfectly clear!



So that's where I'm at right now. I have lots of cards half cut out and almost ready for the stores.

One last note: For those who prepurchased the 2009 Spring/Summer catalog from me and now have an order ready for SAB... remember your $5 credit! I HAVE NO MORE COPIES left at the $5 price. If you wish to purchase a catalog, please contact me. I have info.

Well that's it for now. I think I'm going to go and subscribe now to Somerset Arts magazine.
And work on more cards!

No comments: