Thursday, February 26, 2009

ATCs for FEB

I dropped of my Scrapbook Store swap atcs yesterday. The theme was love/Hearts. The same as my swap.
Here are my cards for the store swap:
I had a lot of fun making the cracked glass! So much that I used the same technique for my own swap... but with birds.
Here are the entries for MY swap. They were more assorted. Many people made all different ones. I made two sets of 4 instead of 8 of the same.This month was so much fun! Thank you to all who swapped this month!
Next month: Theme is sports. If you don't have anything sporty... go with St. Patty's!
Right now sign ups are still open. Once I get a final head count I will send out notice on how many. I always start with 8... but some months have been less.
SIGN UP by commenting below, or email me! allison@stampinwithallison.com

Coming up... a new addition to Double Harvest (Building Dreams). Check out my next posting for more info!

No comments: