Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What Stamp sets did I get?

Are you wondering which stamp sets I just couldn't live without from this 2009 Spring Catalog?
I, of course, wanted TONS ...
but here's my list of stamps that arrived today:
-Cheep Talk
-Note of Thanks mini note kit
-For the Bride
-Trendy Trees
- coordinating wheel... Funky Forest
-Animal Crackers
-Introducing
-Bird on a Branch (of course!)

SAB sets:
-Congrats
-Polka Dot Punches
-Yummy
-Botanical Blooms

Hostess set:
-Rustic Rooster

As for accessories that I JUST LOVE:
Corduroy Buttons in Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Pacific Point
and the new 12x12 Textiles Designer paper

I am making sure I am STAYING IN tomorrow and getting right to work! The new sets are already mounted and ready for use!

In March, I, (along with Stacie Jewelry) will be featured at Art Partners, Inc in Clarksville, MD. The whole month they are nice enough to give us the middle table and promote our work! In addition, Stacie and I will be present for a "one day SHOW" of sorts where we can meet and greet out customers and mingle about for the day! I can't wait. As soon as I get details, I will let you all know!

So there we are. I will close up shop tonight and start fresh (with a cup of joe in hand) tomorrow morning! I am feeling the creative vibe and I can't wait to get started.
See you soon!
-Allison

No comments: