Monday, February 23, 2009

More Easter creations...


Using the stamp set my sister bought me (Cavallini) last year... I was deep into more cards today!
I just really love birds and the eggs are perfect for Easter!
The colors are Stampin' Up's new BAJA BREEZE and CLOSE TO COCOA. I stamped the image using CHOCOLATE CHIP ink and then colored in the eggs with a light blue marker. Then I used the CRACKED GLASS TECHNIQUE to make it look old. Raised the image using two dimensionals...
The Background is speckled using a STIPPLE BRUSH and CREAMY CARAMEL ink refill mixed with a little water. You can check out the technique - FAUX SPECKLING! You can view these and lots more tutorials on my other website: www.stampinwithallison.com.

Well. I did get to make lots of cards today... and I am hoping to get around 40 more cards ready for stores by Thursday... my fingers are crossed!
See you later!

No comments: