Monday, January 12, 2009

Squirrels & Purses... connection?






I have been told that squirrels are one of the new "in" things! So I found myself a little critter and got to work!
The sentiment is stamped on some wide twill tape.




When I first bought the twill, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the super skinny and the super wide one. But after fiddling a little... I found that the wide one makes for GREAT old style bookmarks and the thin one is great for sewing trim! This is a little denim purse I sewed up on Friday... one side with patchwork and the other with two pockets!









This week I plan to get the Valentine Cards up on etsy and my very first Double Harvest charity piece. So stay tuned for details on how we can make a difference together!

Have a great night and see you soon!
-Allison

No comments: