Sunday, January 18, 2009

January ATCs my swap


After several sets of ATCs using textiles and fibers, I went back to some paper collage cards.
This month I am hosting a "printed material background" swap.
We had 5 players and the cards are due on the 20th.
I decided to pull out my vintage ABC paper and collages magazine pieces on top. to the left are my starting with materials and below are the finished cards.

I really like the way they turned out.



I distressed and inked each piece and then put a THICK coat of matte mod podge on top for a really durable finish.
So there they are. I really enjoyed making this month's cards. Both my swap and the local scrapbook store's swap (7th street Scrapbook).
Oh... and btw... if you're wondering about the picture layouts on this blog entry... I'm not sure how to align them where I want. They just seem to plop down where they want to. That's one thing I need to look into next week.

Anyway, the Eagles/Cardinals NFC Championship game is going to start soon... so I gotto run! (*cheering*). We are from Philly... so you can guess which team we love!
have a great week and I'll see you back here soon!

No comments: