Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last couple days...





The last two days I've been playing around with items to sell for my other store that i share with my friend Stacie - Moonflower Art. I really love the vintage advertisements and when they are coupled with bottle caps, they make perfect collectible magnets and lapel pins! I even added some personal collage to some... like the coffee one!

There are lots of steps that require curing times so the product can take up to several days to make! I just love the process...

You will be able to view more on the Moonflower Blog (www.moonflowerart.blogspot.com) next week.

I also dropped off 30 cards at the Muse today! I just love that store. If you live locally... you need to check it out!
I will also be posting tons of new Valentine's Day cards on my papercraft store (www.allisonpapercrafts.etsy.com) next week!

Well. Hope you had a great day! I will have more pics to share very soon!

No comments: