Saturday, February 20, 2010

FUN FUN!!!


Today my daughter is having her best friend over to make paper beads! And since we had never made any before... we thought we'd give it a first run. OH WHAT FUN!!!
So easy... using any and all recyclable catalogs and magazines full of COLOR, and you get... instant product!
Emily is so excited for her friend to arrive... you can just feel the anticipation! (don't tell anyone... but I am sooooo excited myself! shhhhh....)
There are lots of sites with instructions... here's a good place to start!


Here's an update: My finished mini tin of beads!
Love it!!!

2 comments:

stacie said...

The beads look great! You are going to have to show me how you made them. I really like the colors that you guys used.

Allison said...

can't wait til our next craft date! Maybe sometime in the next two weeks? let me know your schedule... BTW, did I mention "FUN!"?