Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Daggers and MAGIC!


Well... we are having yet another snow storm. Blizzard... #2 this week!
I have to say... even though it is very beautiful there is a sense of danger too... check out these daggers hanging from my house. i couldn't get a better angle because I can't strp out onto the 4+ft of snow right under my doorstep.

On the flip side... these kind of days make for great crafting!
I have a showcase on etsy tomorrow so I wanted to get my last minute items for that ready. Here's a new card... a little magical birthday wish! Perfect for any girl... or woman! Features a cute fairy, hand stitches linen thread detail and layers on layers of wonderful card stock and papers!
This card and more on etsy soon!

Hope you are having a great day... weather you are in a sunny and warm place or you are in my neighborhood under foot after foot of snow... !

No comments: