Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fortune Cookie Valentines


Valentine's Day is almost here!!! Yea! We just love this holiday around here.
This year Abby wanted to be a little different with her valentines. She requested these cute felt fortune cookies so she could write and tuck a special message into each one for her classmates. They were so simple to make! I watched a quick tutorial on youtube and got straight to work.
If you can not view the video, you can click on this link



Just a tip... the higher wool content in your felt, the better they will stand up and keep shape. I happen to have 35% wool available to me... but I would've preferred 100% wool.

Anyway, I will be able to finally slow down after this weekend. Baby shower, school party, out of town guests this week/end... all very fun things! I promise to get crackin' on new cards and have them delivered soon!
PS. the new tags are available both at Art Partners and the Muse!

I'm here... plugging away! Hope you have a great week too!

No comments: