Sunday, February 27, 2011

Etsy Treasury - LOTUS FLOWERS

I finally took some time to make another Treasury on Etsy. I love how you can spend hours on end just checking out all the awesome products... You can click HERE to go directly to the etsy site and to purchase from these artists!
Treasuries are the perfect way to share the things that catch my eye!

This time my theme is LOTUS FLOWERS. 

I am amazed at this mysterious plant. It starts in the murkiest mud and as it roots, & has the power to clarify it! It reaches towards the surface of the water with this extremely tough and flexible stem and finally blooms into a perfect flower!

It is the only flower that has a 90 degree temperature (which can warm everything around it) and each night it closes and descends into the water. When the sun rises, it too rises out of the water untouched by the impurity!

It blossoms for 3 days and then produces a seed to start the whole process over!

I really never knew how amazing these flowers were! 

The lotus symbolizes the purity of heart and mind.
  I hope you enjoy this collection~ And had a great weekend! See you soon...

No comments: