Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring is here!

I finally feel like Spring is here! It feels so great to go outside without my heavy coat on... It's WARM! YEA!

I spend most of today thinking about new ideas for my business. I want to add a line of bookmarks (baubles, paper and metal) and perhaps something else. I really like handmade beads... so I will incorporate them somehow.

I also have a few handmade journals I want to list as well. Each is hand made from the bare pages. I hand cut and hand bound each register ... covered chipboard for front and back cover and made a spine. Each is complete in fabric (some are patchworked) and have liners.
We'll see... not sure.

For now, I have two cards to share:
The Bridal Shower card is stamped in silver pigment ink and has a vellum cardstock liner. A swarovski crystal earring... and a satin red ribbon.
The easter card is a Stampin Up stamp colored in alcohol ink. with added satin ribbon and dimensionals for accents. Don't forget the vintage buttons!

Hope you are having a great week.
See you soon!

No comments: