Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick one!

Quick! I only have a few minutes before I go meet my friends for our monthly crafting date!
I am so excited because today I just get to play! Usually I'm making cards for sale or finishing up some other business...but today... I am making BOOKMARKS! I signed up for a bookmark swap on ATCsFORALL.com and today is my fun day!

But before I go, I just wanted to share my daughter's art color wheel Kaleidoscope that is currently on display at the Delaplaine Art Gallery here in Frederick! We ran there after school yesterday so we could get a look at all the work! It is really amazing what the kids in FCPS are creating. From ceramics, paper mache, collage to portrait, pop and landscape art - I was really impressed by all the work.
I have to say THANK YOU to Mrs. Jachowski (her art teacher) for all that she is doing at the school. The kids really have a great love for the arts and it helps to have great teachers!

Ok! I have to gather my supplies and I'm OFF!.....
Have a great day!

No comments: