Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh What Fun...!

So today I got everyone off to work and school... and got started right away with paper! The Easter ideas came flooding in... and some Valentines too!
This chocolate bunny card is my favorite. For sale now on etsy! (check out the link on the left).
The bunny layer is first smeared with linen distress inks, then stamped in vintage distressed ink (on glossy card stock). the bunny is new from SU. Then I fed the bunny through an embossing folder (a floral one) and inked over the raised surface for more definition. Layers and layers of gorgeous cardstock and happy easter stamped on raised cardstock layer! I think there are 8 layers in all! The base is a kraft color card stock and inside is blank.

I'm so happy to be papercrafting again! I missed the old inks and paper...
tomorrow will be more of the same. I need more Valentine ideas. Need to dream of hearts tonight.

hope your day was great too! See you soon!

No comments: