Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TOTALS so far for BUILDING DREAMS

Ok. I finally got my numbers crunched and here we go:
As of MAY 5, 2009 we have raised: $194.67. Now that's a great start.
I know we are a ways away from our $3k goal, but we are just going to chug along and see how far we can get. At the end of the year, we will send Double Harvest all that we have raised.
I am working hard on getting several pieces ready for sale also for this. Knitted items and felted items.
These rings and trinkets are hand felted and beaded. I just love the feel. They have such a vintage feel. I may make a little collection packed in a decorated tin... After several weeks of non-stop work on greeting cards, I'm excited to have this time to take a small break play with my non paper supplies!
Well, thank you to all who purchased and donated to Building Dreams. Let's keep it going!

No comments: