Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LOOK at what I MADE!!!


I finally decided that i could not live without the Stampin' Up SIZZIX BIGZ BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY DIE. I got it in the mail a little while ago and finally had some time to play with it today. Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE IT!
Here's what I made!~
I cut them out in vellum cardstock and strung them on fishing line! Then I made a wire frame out of old thick gauge wire and tied the strands of butterflies on!
I am submitting this project to a magazine for kid's room decorating using Stampin' Up!
If you only buy a few things this year, I have to say this is a must. I'm moving onto cards as soon as I finishing posting this! SO EXCITING!!!

2 comments:

CourtneyP said...

Love this , it is pretty and I love the green color on the walls!

Anonymous said...

This is very beautiful. I think it is great idea to submit it to magazine. Very inspirational.

Alexandra