Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gearing up!

Long time... huh?
I've been gearing up for the last slew of sales and shows for this spring!

This Friday Stacie is gracious enough to let me display my cards at her SPRING SHOW as well as donate 20% of all her profits to BUILDING DREAMS! WOW! Stacie and I are really working hard to get this home built for a woman in Haiti... any purchases or donations made towards this effort is so much appreciated!

I am also preparing hard for the FINRA show next week as well a a Strawberry Festival on May 16th in Potomac, VA!
I will list the address for the strawberry festival as it gets closer.

Here's what my work table looks like today:


On a side note: Last weekend we took a day trip to Calvert Cliffs here in MD. If you haven't been there... it's definitely a trip worth taking! It is the oldest fossil grounds on the east coast. People have been fossil hunting there since the 1600's. The cliffs are constantly being eroded away and you can still find sharks teeth among other treasures! This whole area used to be the ocean floor... so there's lots to discover!While Emily and I searched for fossils, Abby and daddy were busy collecting soft CLAY stones from the water. YES... they were soft clay! you could probably make things out of them! In the end we found no teeth, but several adult palm-sized scallop shells and other shells!
Can't wait to go back!

No comments: