Thursday, April 30, 2009

April ATCs are postal!

Well here was another slightly late month on the atcs. But we really wanted to wait for all the players. and it was worth it!
We had great cards this month. Theme was: ANYTHING GOES!
Here's the pic:Thanks to all who swapped. Next month: WINGS. 5 total and you get 5 back. Join in here! All swappers welcome! If there are more than 5 players, that's fine!

WE ARE NOW SIGNING UP FOR MAY, JUNE and JULY. July needs a theme! Please make your suggestions here!!!

Also... THANK YOU to FINRA for welcoming me in their CRAFT FAIR benefitting the HOUSE OF RUTH in DC. I met so many wonderful people. everyone was so kind and open. I really appreciated all the help and the ease of the whole process. I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it all again next year!
A special thank you to those who purchased for Building Dreams and donated. I will be updating soon. Of note: Courtney's Collage piece was sold as was a one of Stacie's necklaces. A generous donation by Heidi Kessler of Blossom Bug. I will take pics next week and post her info soon! (for now: her website is www.blossombug.com). THANK YOU!!!!

Well... I need some sleep... but I will be back in etsy very soon as well as updating all info!
Have a great night and see you soon!
-Allison

No comments: