Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wanna see?

I have gotten a lot of questions about my workspace.
I have to say that it really helps to have a dedicated space, preferably with a door, to really get a lot of work done. But even with the best organization and large area, I still find myself piled up in a mess and working in the tiniest part of the table!
These were some crabby cards I was making for the Art Partners trunk show.
I had a lot of fun with these. Some were going to a party... others on a beach... juggling balls...
And this next card is one using the Ain't Life Grand set.
I didn't know how much I'd like it til i actually tried it out! I placed Swarovski crystals around the edge and stamped with metallic silver ink. It really is a grand card!!!

Anyway, I am starting to make plans for next week's Spring Break! The kids are out of school for almost a week and they are dying to get out on the egg farm... so we may head that way! I think this year's Easter Egg Hunt will be loads of fun seeing that there will be acres and acres of land to search! I hope the dog doesn't give away the hiding spaces. So as you can imagine... next week i will probably be working on eggs. A favorite project!

Hope you have a great week. See you soon!

No comments: