Thursday, March 19, 2009

New from the Mini catalog!

I received my shipment of goodies from the new Occasions Mini catalog (on sale starting April 1). From the mini I purchased the "Sense of Time" and "Forest Friends" stamp sets. In addition I got the Jumbo Grommets.
I just love the little critters in the Forest Friends set. There's a cute "bambi-like" deer, a "Thumper-like" bunny, an owl and a tree. Such a cute set!!! I stamped directly onto the SAB designer paper (Delicate Dots) and used the SAB Ribbon Duo Bundle.
I made two cards today featuring our little Bambi. The sentiments are from Papertrey Ink.

Tomorrow I am having some friends over for a knitting day! I will attempt a pair of socks (Thanks Stacie for suggesting the new project!) I am so excited to have my friends here to catch up and spend the day together! Maybe I'll post a pic of my progress...
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: