Monday, March 28, 2011

New Wedding Card

Last week I spent a lot of time designing new cards and also taking care of home business. It's amazing how much neglect your house shows when you put it aside for a few weeks. And with spring here... the exterior is starting to nag me as well :)


Tomorrow we have our monthly craft day... this time at Kathy's! I am looking forward to this once a month ritual with my friends. So in preparation for tomorrow, I designed this card so I can make several while enjoying mimosas and conversation.
It features a stamped cake cut out and popped up onto another layer. You can't see it here, but the cake is glazed along the edges and the heart is as well.
The sentiment says, "Congratulations" and the inside says, "May love be yours today and always."



I will also be cutting tons of yarn and other fibers for more birdcages. I hope to get those in the stores soon... 
but for now you can purchase them on my etsy site :)

I'm hoping to get a couple more solid days of creating this week. I hope to have a new card to share with you by the end of the week!
Hope you are having a great day~ See you soon!

No comments: