Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Christmas Tags!

The holidays are fast upon us! Just two weeks til Thanksgiving.. and Christmas is not far behind! This time of year always feels like a rush... but this year I am committed to enjoying the process. The cooking, gift making and giving, taking in the meaning of the season and all the rest... I will vow to immerse myself into the spirit! (please gently remind me if things start to look crazy around here...)

This week I have started my holiday gift tags. All these tags are upcycled from 100% recycled file folders. So far I have two designs going up on etsy this week and following soon after at the stores. Each set of 4 is $4.50.



These tags are distressed and distressed some more using Tim Holtz Stamps and inks And finished with a shimmery glitter spray!





And these vintage style french tags have lacy beading and a jewel brad.


I will be making more of these tomorrow and later this week will probably be spent making more holiday cards!
Hope you are having a great week! see you soon!

5 comments:

stacie said...

I love the tags! Especially fond of the vintage style french tags with the lacy beading.

Renee said...

Very nice Allison. I like the lacy beading! Sounds like you're being very productive.

Allison said...

Thanks ladies! Hope your projects are coming along as well!

Hanna said...

Hi! I am your newest follower . I found you on the fence!! Lovely blog! I am a lover of all thing handmade and everything of yours is lovely. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com. I have some amazing handmade giveaways going on so check them out if you come by:) Nice meeting you!

Allison said...

Welcome to my blog Hanna! Thanks for stopping by and following. I love your blog as well! I am following you too... especially as you journey to meeting your new baby in January. Congratulations! See you often!
-Allison