Monday, August 30, 2010

Some Distressed Tags to Share!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Last week went by in a flash! The first week of school was a huge success for the kids and it was so exciting to see them so happy and enthusiastic! Only a few little confusions... and a bit of exhaustion... so far so good!

I also had a great week. My friends and i got together for our annual planner making day(s).
We had a great time laughing, talking, eating and creating!





Moving forward to this week... I started off the day with TAGS! Distressed tags made from 100% recycled material. These will be at the Muse by Fri.

I'd love to hear what types of tag styles interest you? Vintage French?, Mod?, Cute?...or something else? Let me know what you think!

I'm on a schedule for the rest of the week which will include calendars and more tags.

Hope you are having a great start to the week! See you soon!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love your tags! They look like so much work... gorgeous.