Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A NEW Look and A Mousy Birthday....

What do you think of the new look?
My blog page was due for a makeover... the original one was a basic template that I found randomly online. After some consideration I decided to go with this one from Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates! This site has a ton of really cool designs... and it couldn't have been any easier to update my page!
If you are looking for a new template... you need to check it out!!!

Here's a card from a new small card line I am working on for this fall.
Little mice are so cute!
This card measures 3.5"x5" and features this cute mouse clown. all colored with blended alcohol inks and raised on dimensional. I used photo corners on all four and the swarovski jewels detail the wording. The inside sentiment says, "Wishing you all the best today and every day".

Stay tuned for more mice!~

1 comment:

stacie said...

I love the new look. It fits your style great!