Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long time no see!!!

I realized just now that I haven't posted in a long time.
I've been in busy mode... and most of it hasn't had to do with cards or crafting! (go figure!)
It's nearing holiday time and things are beginning to crunch up on me... how about you?

A couple weekends ago my friends and I took a beach night away. We went to Ocean City for an R&R session...
it was so needed...!
Anyway, the beach was beautiful (1 week before the strong storms last week) and the friendship was even better!What a great weekend! I can't wait to do it again!

Now I am back in full swing... stocking the stores with Holiday treats and getting ready for our own family traditions.
Here's a card I made tonight...I just love these penguins...they are so perfectly ready for winter!

I will be here the rest of the week making new holiday cards, staying warm and cozy.
Hope you have a great week! See you soon!

No comments: