Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ready for the MUSE!

I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. For the last two weeks I have been non-stop creating. It's been a real test of patience and endurance.
But it's really getting there! -YEA!

I will be setting up at the Muse on fri and then doing last min prep all day. If you are local to Frederick, MD you are in for a fun FIRST SATURDAY Downtown! I will be at the Muse for my first MUSE TRUNK SHOW (SAT AUG 1 4:30-closing)! I am so excited and can't wait for the fun night out! Come and visit me if you can...
Click here to view the FIRST SATURDAY BROCHURE for Aug 1. On it you will be able to see a map and all the participating business for the DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!

So that's where I am today. I am also preparing for next week's Reuse, Recycle and Re-CREATE craft camp for kids. Those will prove to be 3 fun days of making trash into treasure!
A special thank you to Rene' and Stacie for collecting items for the camp all summer long. It really does take a while to go thru tissue boxes and jars of food!
Also THANK YOU to BREWER'S ALLEY in Downtown Frederick for donating our large pizza boxes for our solar cookers! Check them out next time you are downtown!

Hope you are having a great week. Off for some fun with the girls in the am and then back to work...

No comments: