Saturday, July 4, 2009

June ATCs are finally ready! And Catties R Here!


Well .after a long delay... here are the atcs we have for June! Thank you to all the players this month.
The theme was PLACES and there were certainly lots of different places!

Next month we are trying something new. You make only 3 - one of a kind cards with the theme - ALTERED PHOTOS. You send in those 3 and you get 3 entirely different cards back. You can alter them as you please. With paint, ink, distressing, stamp on them, use gesso... anything you would like! Please post a comment or contact me for for more info.

There are lots of books you can check out at the libraries and browse at book stores. Also, if you try to enter ALTERED PHOTO TECHNIQUES in an online search, you are bound to come up with tons of ideas!
HAVE FUN! And sign up by posting here or on my other site! I will email you my mailing address. There is no limit to number of places. Only that you need to sign up before JULY 15th - since swaps are due by JULY 2oth.

One other note! THE CATTIES have ARRIVED! IT is GREAT! I have already read thru it several times and have dogearred page after page of new and very cool items!

If you preordered one from me, I have contacted you already by email. Some have not picked up your copy yet. Also... I do have a couple catties left over for thet $5 price. If you are interested, email me - allison@stampinwithallison.com. There is very limited supply left! So contact me QUICK! You won't want to miss this incredible price! It more than half off the regular list price!

ONE MORE THING: Stampin up is offering a DEAL OF THE WEEK for the month of JULY. If you want to check out the new deal every week, please visit my SU Demo site at www.allisonlee.stampinup.net!

That's it for now!
HAVE A HAPPY 4th of JULY! Stay safe and have FUN FUN FUN!!!

No comments: