Monday, June 1, 2009

Just a Quickie today... info!

Two big STAMPIN UP things:

FIRST : I have posted the LAST CHANCE Accessories items list for the 2009 Spring/Summer Catty on my www.stampinwithallison.com website. You can also access it directly for real time in stock/out of stock list at my SU site- www.allisonlee.stampinup.net. (you can also order the items direct from there and ship direct to you). CHECK IT OUT ASAP! The sale is only until supplies run out! And there are items up to 50% off!!!

SECOND: I am now taking PRE-ORDERS for the 2009-2010 Idea book and Catalog . The regular price is $9.95+tax and ship. I sell these preordered to my customers for $5+ $4.95 shipping - if needed. Or just pick it up for no ship charge - of course!)
Just shoot me a comment or email and I will put you on the list. This offer is for my customers only. my email address is allison@stampinwithallison.com.

That's it for now. Have a great one!

No comments: