Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! And a new pic of Hanna!

Happy Halloween! Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween... I know Abby is pooped; she scored 230some pieces of candy and spent time with her friends. I was so glad to have some catch up time with Stacie.

Last weekend we took a visit to the farm (missing the almost 3.4" of snow here in western MD). You might remember our little Hanna that we hatched from an egg. We weren't sure if he'd recognize us (since it's been a few months) but I think he did remember! He kept checking us out and finally let Emily hold him... What a BIG guy... but still smaller than the other rooster he hangs out with... and WAY better looking!
I think he has a fan club too... many of the chickens kept following him around.
Anyway, it was so great to spend time on the farm. To get away from the craziness and just have carefree fun!

Oh! I almost forgot! I finally received my sketchbook (Arthouse Sketchbook Project) in the mail today! I'm so excited to start it. I have a flood of ideas in my heard... I hope they turn out! Stay tuned for my journey!

Have a great week and HAPPY NOVEMBER!

No comments: