Saturday, July 30, 2011

CORRECTION: Hanna is HAN

It's official... this morning at precisely 7am Hanna let out 'HIS' first crow followed closely with a second attempt.  At 2 months and a week, he is practicing his vocal skills.  Good thing he's going to the farm on Monday... I don't know if we can handle a wake up call for the rest of the summer ...

So there it is... Our Hanna is officially HAN!

On a different note... I will be finishing up finals on Monday and then back to PLAYING! I have gazed longingly into my lonely studio. But for the month of August it will return to it's usual state of chaos.  I can't wait!
I have some new techniques I want to try out... it's very exciting...~!

So thank you for all your patience this summer... and stay tuned to some interesting projects.

No comments: